The government are due to announce changes with Covid guidelines, please note that we don’t yet know whether the rules for the NHS will change.
So, until this is confirmed, please continue to:
– wear your mask in the surgery
– keep distance when in the surgery
– arrive no earlier than five minutes before your appointment time
– do not attend surgery if you have covid if you are attending for routine care
– tell us if you have covid symptoms or are covid positive when you have an appointment
That way we can keep all patients and staff safe – including those who cannot be vaccinated or whose immune systems are compromised/weak.